In-Home Senior Care
In Home care is available for individuals who want care in the comfort of their own home. Home care aides also known as professional caregivers, can provide companionship, transportation, meal preparation and help with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing. They also provide specialized care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia as well as respite care for family caregivers. All caregivers are well-trained and receive ongoing training to keep them up to date, ensuring that they’re able to provide the best senior living services possible. In Home care is covered by long-term care insurance or through private pay and is a great senior living option. This option is great for promoting independence because the hours are very case to case base. They can be as little or as often as needed.
At Pathways, our first objective is to help our senior clients remain in their current home provided they are well cared for and safe. In-home care options like those listed below can make staying at home possible.
- Companionship and Home Helper – Provides meal preparation, medication reminders, grocery shopping & errands, light housekeeping, and companionship
- Personal Services – Offers assistance with personal hygiene including bathing, incontinence care/toileting, dressing and mobility.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care – Helps manage behavior, encourages engagement, provides safety monitoring and assists with Activities of Daily Living such as dressing and eating.
- Transitional Care Services – Includes transportation, prescription pick-up and discharge assistance.
- Care for Serious Conditions – Provides more skilled care including monitoring medical conditions, recognizing changes and report and record information relevant to care.
- Hospice Support – Offers supplemental support services and respite for family caregivers.
Contact an Advisor Today
Need help finding or choosing an in-home care agency, local assisted living community or other senior care provider? Call us to speak with an elder care advisor for the best senior care information in the area. Talk with one of our Senior Care Advisors at (270) 901-1878, today.